Houston Art Center is opening Nov.28th

  • Shelley Gilder
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2003
      I am taking applications for art instuctors So send your
      information & pics --to the Houstonartcenter@... address -
      --(NOT to shelleyspottery@... )--- for a review.I will send you
      pictures of H.A.C.

      The Houston Art Center will be opening it's doors ( in the
      Champions area and very close to the Willowbrook Mall ) to the
      public for our first show on November 28th and 29th!!

      Sell your work, schedule a class at H.A.C, sign up students , or
      sign up for someone elses class .

      Our famous , and fabulous Diane Schulz will be there with her
      georgeous lampwork beads and class schedules.

      Also George Louloudis !!! A fine jeweler traveling thousands of
      miles to join us here at H.A.C., -- coming from Greece educated in
      Prague ! He will be displaying his work and will be taking orders
      for any custom made peices you wish him to create.
      George will have many classes available from beginner advanced
      jewelry making.
      His class lists are many! -- He will also repair your broken
      gold pieces or replace a missing stone , so bring these with you .
      If we are lucky he might even play a song or two for us on his
      guitar!

      All should realize this is an event just following Thanksgiving ,
      so, for those that can't make it but want to have their work
      included --no worries ! I will assign a responsible person to manage
      your spot and your spot only ; selling your works for you and
      handing out any information to contact you .

      This is a long awaited much anticipated , exciting event ! You
      must not miss this show taking place on the biggest shopping day of
      the year!

      All artists Welcome -- so all you beaders, jewelers , fiber
      artists , painters, clay artists ,musicians, glass makers, culinary
      chefs, photographers, candle & soaper makers , woodworking & metal
      artists ect... will be considered for a spot , the price range runs
      from very affordable to grandiose !

      So , is everybody ready to make some money and have a really
      great time doing it!!

      The first show at the Houston Art Center is going to be like no
      other show you have done or attended before !!

      Not only are we going to have several artists of all kinds
      displaying and selling their works, but lots of fabulous foods ,
      drinks , and live entertainment!!!

      The event will be held at the Houston Art Center location : 12423
      Cutten rd. Suite D Houston Tx, 77066

      I will give you all the details if you contact me at

      May you all have inspiration of plenty!

      Shelley Gilder

      Houston Art Center

      Houstonartcenter@...

      So send me your information & pics --to the
      Houstonartcenter@... address ---(NOT to
      shelleyspottery@... )--- for a review. No time to be shy, show
      me your talents!!!! I will send you pictures of H.A.C.

      The Houston Art Center will be opening it's doors ( in the
      Champions area and very close to the Willowbrook Mall ) to the
      public for our first show on November 28th and 29th!!

      Sell your work, schedule a class at H.A.C, sign up students , or
      sign up for someone elses class .

      Our famous , and fabulous Diane Schulz will be there with her
      georgeous lampwork beads and class schedules.

      Also George Louloudis !!! A fine jeweler traveling thousands of
      miles to join us here at H.A.C., -- coming from Greece educated in
      Prague ! He will be displaying his work and will be taking orders
      for any custom made peices you wish him to create.
      George will have many classes available from beginner advanced
      jewelry making.
      His class lists are many! -- He will also repair your broken
      gold peices or replace a missing stone , so bring these with you .