Re: [art_education] Digest Number 347

  • MaryAnn Kohl
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2003
      Re: [art_education] Digest Number 347 I am looking for someone to go through some art projects for me and label them as one or any of the following:

      line
      shape
      value
      color
      space
      texture pattern

      I will be happy to pay that person for their time.

      Anyone out there interested?
      it might not happen until after Christmas, late in January probably.

      MaryAnn Kohl

      ==============================
      MaryAnn F. Kohl
      Bright Ring Publishing, Inc.
      PO Box 31338
      Bellingham, WA  98228-3338

      360.398.9801 € fax 360-383-0001

      maryann@...
      http://www.brightring.com
      ==============================

    • draw.art
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 14, 2003
        Re: [art_education] Digest Number 347
        Hi,MaryAnn,
            I'll be happy to look through your projects and designate them according to the art elements you've chosen. I've read some of your books and spend alot of time thinking of art and art projects. I'm also probably less busy than some folks as I'm recovering from surgery and am only working p/t.
            Barbara Yalof, M.Ed.
            610 664-6362

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 14, 2003
          Re: [art_education] Digest Number 347
          I would LOVE to.  I want to meet you anyway and I need the money!
          Thanks,
          Cathy

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 15, 2003
            Hi MaryAnn!

                     I'd be happy to help.  My contact info is at the bottom of this email.  By the way, I love your books & use & recommend them often!

            -Mary Kate McKinley

            At Friday 11/14/2003 07:44 PM, you wrote:

            I am looking for someone to go through some art projects for me and label them as one or any of the following:

            line
            shape
            value
            color
            space
            texture pattern

            I will be happy to pay that person for their time.

            Anyone out there interested?
            it might not happen until after Christmas, late in January probably.

            MaryAnn Kohl

            ==============================
            MaryAnn F. Kohl
            Bright Ring Publishing, Inc.