Re: [art_education] New file uploaded to art_education

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 64 , May 20, 2002
      List members,
      I can't believe the gall of these spammers! I didn't
      even know they could upload a file to the home page of
      our list group. I've deleted the file and changed the
      settings so that this won't happen again.
      Ken Rohrer

      --- art_education@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > This email message is a notification to let you know
      > that
      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
      > art_education
      > group.
      >
      > File : / Click Here!
      > Uploaded by : bigbarneyjoe
      > <bigbarneyjoe@...>
      > Description : No matter what your credit is like
      > ,there is a card here for you!
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL

      > To learn more about file sharing for your group,
      > please visit

      > Regards,
      >
      > bigbarneyjoe <bigbarneyjoe@...>

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      http://launch.yahoo.com
    • art_education@yahoogroups.com
      Message 64 of 64 , Feb 22, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the art_education
        group.

        File : /certificate.pdf
        Uploaded by : kenroar <kenroar@...>
        Description : Group Membership Certificate

        You can access this file at the URL:

        kenroar <kenroar@...>