A still life add on - (middle school - high school)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2003
      Dear Middle School - High School Teachers,

      I just sent Jennifer this lesson idea, too.

      Interesting..Mary Downe "Trophy Hunting"
      http://www.city.richmond.bc.ca/culture-heritage/artgallery/lessons/plan6.htm

      Show a contrast between nature and man made objects. Bring in shells or
      other natural objects and show contrast - draw against a patterned fabric
      background. Add a man made object. I wish I could find more of Mary Downe's
      work online.

      I wouldn't do the lesson plan exactly the way it is written - but that is
      just my opinion. It does give you a good base though to adapt your own.

      I'll add this to Ken's lesson plan too.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk