Tricia Fuglestad and Maggie Tucker get published - SchoolArts

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Tricia Fuglestad has her iExpress project included in November SchoolArts.
      See the Technology feature article:
      http://www.davisart.com/Portal/SchoolArts/articles/TOC_1107.pdf
      This is the lesson she did with second grade inspired by iPod ads.
      See the video:
      http://www.ahsd25.k12.il.us/~TriciaFuglestad/VisualArt/page14/page15/page7/page7.html
      http://www.iExpress.notlong.com

      Also see - Learning Through Competing by Maggie Tucker
      Meeting the challenges of art competitions.
      Maggie's article is for teachers who want to get their
      middle-school students ready for Scholastics, including the critiques
      available from judges.
      From Maggie:
      We've had lots of discussion on Getty and your lists
      about the appropriateness of middle school students competing. I wrote this
      article from the slant that class critiques help the artwork, help the
      students become less fearful while preparing them for judging, and what to
      do if students do feel rejected.

      If you do not subscribe to SchoolArts, back issues are available.

      This news will be added to Art News on Incredible Art Department.
      Share your news. What do you have to "shout about".

      Enjoy,

      Incredible Art Resources