Re: making mosaic tiles for stepping stones

  • Carol Hulbert
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2007
      Jan and others:
      We have made mosaic stepping stones using the reverse method (placing the mosaics upside down on a piece of contact paper, then pouring cement over the contact paper). However, they are about to go through their first winter outside (in Michigan) so I can’t report yet on their survival. The process did make it easier – could pour the stones without the kids present though that may not be what you want to happen in your case.
      --Carol