quarterlife

  • jakeofquarterlife
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hello,

      I'm writing to you on behalf of a new social networking site and
      Internet series called quarterlife. It was created by Marshall
      Herskovitz and Ed Zwick- the guys who created My So Called Life, I am
      Sam, Shakespeare in Love, Traffic, Blood Diamond, The Last Samurai,
      Thirtysomething, etc.

      quarterlife- both the site and the series- is about facilitating
      creativity in all its forms, building and supporting artistic communities.

      I'm reaching out to you because we're looking for photographers,
      painters, musicians, writers, actors, designers- all types of artists-
      to submit their work to the site and perhaps become a part of the
      creative architecture of the show. We want the website to be a place
      where talent and ideas can come together to inspire creativity and
      create opportunities for personal development and advancement. Your
      interests and ideas can help shape the direction we take with the show
      and the site.

      Please let me know if you have any interest in giving us your input.
      The quarterlife community has just begun, and we're excited about the
      possibilities already emerging.

      Thanks very much for your time. Check out the site at
      quarterlife.com. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

      Thanks,
      Jake Anderson
      Writer, quarterlife