RE: [BULK] [art_education] making mosaic tiles for steppingstones

  • Hillmer, Jan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007

      Wow, Kathy, that sounds almost exactly like what I was thinking about.  How do these hold up?  Did you use different glazes?  I’d expect some chipping, but the color remains?  What about relief work?  How does that hold up?  How big was each piece of the slab?

      Thanks for your answer – now I know I can do this.

      Jan i.T.