Sanford launched new site- A Lifetime of Color

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Dear Art Educators,

      Sanford has changed their site. It is now A Lifetime of Color.
      http://www.alifetimeofcolor.com/

      Now I have LOTS of broken/misdirected links to repair.
      This link is for me - Oval Action Figure (I have that lesson listed)
      http://www.alifetimeofcolor.com/main.taf?p=1,22

      There really is a lot more on this site than before. Take some time to
      browse around. Lots of lesson ideas, artists summaries, timeline,
      interactive activities (I think more than before).

      I found out about this from a blog posting by one of Pam Stephens'
      students on their Ning Network.

      Incredible Art Resources