Kites in the Classroom - site to explore

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Dear Arts Educators,

      Dr. Craig Roland posted this site on Art Education 2.0
      The Drachen Foundation - Kites in the Classroom
      http://www.drachen.org/kites_classroom.html
      Site is a "gold mine" of cultural kits and traditional kits.
      I have not fully explored it - but if Dr. Roland recommends it, I know
      it is good.
      "The Drachen Foundation is committed to providing educational
      resources and programs for busy teachers, enabling them to bring
      kites-kite design, kite flying, kite cultures-into the classroom."

      To stay on tabs of Art Education 2.0 - Go to:
      http://arted20.ning.com/
      You do need to join - it is FREE - an Art Education Technology Network
      begun by Dr. Roland.

      Incredible Art Resources