Re: Layout and Design-Deconstructing Media

  • nelkenml
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Tammy" <tmwillis72@...> wrote:

      > One of the 4th grade teachers is doing newspapers with her students.
      > She has asked if maybe we can collaborate. Does anyone have any
      > resources of tips for teach 4th graders how to create visually
      > appealing advertisments for their newspapers?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Tammy

      A great inclusion to any advertisement lesson, is learning how to deconstruct the images and
      messages as well as make them. The New Mexico Media Literacy Project has incredible
      resources to use in the classroom. I found lots of tools for my middle school students on
      advertising. www.nmmlp.org
      Have fun! Miranda