Re: [art_education] New file uploaded to art_education-don't open!!

  • Wayong@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20 6:20 PM
      Ok, what I would like to know is why is the art ed list being invaded by spam? Who ever did this, please stop. You are not welcome here. My recommendation to others, is to avoid opening this file. It may have a virus attached to it.

      Wayong
    • Ken Rohrer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20 6:42 PM
        Wayong,
        Thanks for the quick post. I have deleted the file and
        changed the settings so that only I can upload a file.
        I have also banned this member from our list group
        although I suspect he was going to quickly unsubscribe
        anyway.
        Ken Rohrer
        --- Wayong@... wrote:
        > Ok, what I would like to know is why is the art ed
        > list being invaded by spam? Who ever did this,
        > please stop. You are not welcome here. My
        > recommendation to others, is to avoid opening this
        > file. It may have a virus attached to it.
        >
        > Wayong

        LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
        http://launch.yahoo.com