Re: [art_education] good items to practice contour drawing

  • octopi77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2003
      Lillis,

      Crushed soda cans and cane back chairs are interesting subjects.

      Caroline
    • vickie mathas
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2003

        I suggest Hats, all kinds of hats. I have saved old fashioned hats from my mother's day.

        You can make it fun by trying them on and modeling the hats and then arranging them as

        you take them off. Keep them in a bag until you put them on the table. You could even ask the kids to bring hats in and form a collection of each class.

        good luck

        Vickie

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2003
          Thanks Vickie, what a fun idea! Can even raid the lost and found from
          our school!
          Lillis
          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "vickie mathas" <vmathas@l...>
          wrote:
          > I suggest Hats, all kinds of hats. I have saved old fashioned hats
          from my mother's day.
          > You can make it fun by trying them on and modeling the hats and
          then arranging them as
          > you take them off. Keep them in a bag until you put them on the
          table. You could even ask the kids to bring hats in and form a
          collection of each class.
          > good luck
          > Vickie
          > --