Just Uploaded ~ Free Fall/Winter Montessori *Hands-On* Creative Lesson Planning

  • heidi1988
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2003
      I just finished editing and uploading the follwoing newsletter. I
      hope that you enjoy the free
      lesson planning materials.

      Plan interdisciplinary lesson plans around upcoming fall/winter
      holidays.

      Visit http://www.amonco.org and click on the AMC Montessori
      Fall and Winter
      2003 Hands-On Creative Lesson Planning Newsletters.
      Participants from our
      AMC Montessori Resource Center
      http://www.amonco.org/directory.html have
      once again generously submitted some marvelous *free* fall
      lesson planning
      ideas and activities.

      Here is a sampling of what you will find there:

      Part I

      Start with the Winners Book Gift List
      (A Recipe for Making the Right Match)
      Kaidy's Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
      Chinese Almond Cookies
      Make Your Own Art Binder
      Scribble Designs ~ Reawaken Those Imagination Sparking
      Moments
      Christmas Crunch Cookies
      Chocolate Chip Bars

      Part II

      Pistachio Poppy Seed Cake ~ A Miami Favorite
      Old Fashioned Sugar Cookie Cutouts ~ Recipe from
      Montessorian Kathy O'Reilly
      Fun With Bread Dough
      Fall Leaves Pictures
      Bobbing With Apples ~ Minus the Mess
      Halloween Haunted House

      Part III

      What Am I? A Fun Activity
      Palova - The Classic Aussie Dessert
      Foreign Language Card Game
      Tigers and Lambs - A game from India for two players
      Chocolate Pecan Pie
      Ginger-Coconut Baked Apples
      Recipe for Wood Dough for Sculpting
      Aromatic Basmati Rice with Saffron
      Peanut Butter Cookies with Peanuts
      Finger Puppets Using Peanut Shells
      Stories About Renaissance and Impressionist Artists

      Part IV

      "My Mother's Picadillo" Cuban Style
      Scented Baskets
      Tin Can Luminaries
      Nutty Chocolate Pudding Squares
      Fun Activities for Learning the Letters of the Alphabet
      Making a Fly Fish
      Who Gets the Woolly Socks
      Fall Squirrel

      Part V

      Statues ~ A Music Activity
      Tuna Cones
      Wax Resist Holiday Pictures
      Victorian Ornaments
      Creche
      Fruit Peel Flowers
      Science Project ~ Crystallization
      Pumpkin Pie Scented Playdough Recipe
      Recipe for World Tolerance
      Holiday Cheesecake

      Part VI

      Soap Sud Paint
      Hearty Fall Kale Soup
      Puschki's Authentic Bavarian Apple Rings
      Candle Rolling Activity
      Polymer Clay Baby Food Jars
      Delta Hands-On Activity of the Month

      Part VII

      Kids' Grass Snake Project
      Growing a Cultural and Ancestral Garden
      Onion Pie
      Spinach Dip Recipe
      Three Little Kittens ~ Literature Link
      Peanut Butter Geography
      Chocolate Chip Geography
      3-D Maps

      You will find even more free lesson planning by visiting our
      home page and clicking on the Fall 2003 Hands-On Lesson
      Planning
      Newsletter. To access these newsletters, please visit
      (http://www.amonco.org).

      Kind Regards,

      Heidi
    • Renah Bell
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        Dear Judy, Suddenly I've stopped getting emails from you. I hope you are
        okay. I miss my regular inspiration from you. ?Where have you gone?
        Sincerely,
        Renah Bell
        renah@...