the modern appreiation of the physical substance of art

  • beyondskyline
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      Believe or not, I hve a group that enjoys art, but doesn't like to
      draw! This amazes me. they're into fine art, not design. They seem to
      like to mix colors, and get their hands into it... Any suggestions,
      about art materials, art history? I want to continue with their
      development. I know the abstract expessionist weren't into lies, and
      all, but, beyond that, when does the substance reign? Thanks.

      Sharon, NJ