[art_education] Re: Very cool Mailart project for students

  • James Cipalla
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
      I was thinking the same thing - please keep us updated if you hear back from them, Our Big Idea this semester is "Transformation" and this would work out great.

      Namaste,

      Jim Cipalla

      Art Teacher, Northside Middle School
      Norfolk,Virginia
      Vice President, TVAEA (Tidewater Virginia Art Educators Association)
      JCipalla@...

      Art is made of love,heart,creation and feelings, you go deep inside to find an artist of beautiful creation. A creation from an artist isn't just a drawing, or a painting but a feeling or a thing that lives inside. Art is creations from people's hearts. Art brings out personality and love. Art is the feeling of Joy.
      = A.B. = One of my wonderful Sixth grade students.

      >>> "arizkma" <arizkma@...> 10/3/2007 10:15 AM >>>
      This sounds so fun, but I can't believe the bills need to be color
      copied for all students. This is impossible for me, and I bet also for
      many other people who would like to participate. I contacted the site
      about it.

      ~ Kathleen
    • arizkma
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
        I received an e-mail back from Mary. She said that they are printing
        some bills in color and asking people to pay the postage. Contact her
        at the site to find out more info.

        ~ Kathleen