THANK YOU for all your Opinions on my Teaching Portfolio

  • Act Silly 4 Art
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Just wanted to say THANK YOU to Ali, Judy, Bethany and the Art Education Group for your wonderful suggestions, advice and support.  If anyone thinks of anything else that I should do to my portfolio please send me your opinion... above all, I value and appreciate the opinion of this group.

      Thank you sooo much,
      Cat