Re:watercolors and a humid room

  • K Olson
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hi All...

      I always leave my watercolor boxes open to dry out.  At cleanup time I remind the kids to leave them open, I collect them and lay them out on a counter to dry.  Sometimes I'll put them outside to dry on a table and bring them in at the end of the day.

      I live in sunny not-humid So Cal so I don't have to worry too much about humidity.  On the other hand, a lot of my kids have never seen snow before.......

      Kathy