Copyright free

  • MaryAnn F. Kohl
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2007
      Copyright free What’s your best resource for finding copyright free images for educational use? I’m just starting to look into this. Has anyone used the library of congress?
    • Anna K. Ball
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2007
        dover books has billions of copy right free images

        anna in western sd

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007
          Ironically, I just posted a huge list of copyright
          free stuff on carrot revolution last
          week: http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/2007/09/100-legal-sites-for-free-stock-images.html Here's
          a direct link to the site: http://www.virtualhosting.com/blog/2007/100-legal-sources-for-free-stock-images/

          http://bokchoyrevolution.blogspot.com/
          http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/

          The day is coming when an ordinary carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

          -Paul Cezanne