Student Art Sites needed (for IAD Spotlight Feature)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2007
      Dear Art Educators,

      Anyone see and "WOW" student art sites lately? Anyone develop a new
      school web site?
      I need some school art department sites to feature on Spotlight on
      Student Art. I usually browse for "new-to-me" sites over the summer
      months - but didn't do that this year.
      Send - or post - great student art sites you have discovered. Send me
      (or post) your own site link. I will be sure to list it in the Art
      Department section and on my page of list member sites.

      Incredible Art Department (IAD)
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
      Incredible Art Resources