question about Fugleflicks?

  • Vicki Kolden
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2007
      Hello All,
      I showed a couple of Tricia's movies to some of my middle school students and they loved them...and then I showed a couple to our tech person and she asked me what program  Tricia used to make them....here's the thing....I know this has been explained before...but my middle aged brain cannot store and recall the info....would anyone mind emailing me even privately if anyone remembers ...or Tricia if you see this...Your Fugleflicks are so great!!!!

      Thanks in advance,
      Vickie in Minnesota