Re:JUST answer me and send Your creative artistic CV and /or scientific

  • kamla ravikumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2007
      Hi,
      I am surprised that Dancing is not among the seven arts...so does that make it the 8th one?
      I have always found Dancing as another form of expression of art to represent each country, through dance one can express emotions /feeling / style etc.

      Last but not the least Cooking is now also referred to as "Culnary art" .
      so we have one more !!! :)

      Kamla