JUST answer me and send Your creative artistic CV and /or scientific degree!

  • SARMAD
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2007
      ALSARMADY 8TH ART WRITER
      ( VS(
      Philip Rosedale - Second Life builder

      He cant say secondlife ! it is the 8th art .

      hello
      i hope you answer me so it will be a big help to my research work in
      arts , iam a teacher of arts & writer, i wish some help frome you
      dear.

      There are seven arts all we know, poetry, painting, music, theater,
      singing and photography and cinema .. And there Arts subsidiary
      graduated from, but not such a major like seven arts.

      Can there be 8th art ?

      if the answer is YES, what do you think it is ? , Or what could be?

      And if the answer is NO, so why?

      JUST answer me and send Your creative artistic CV and your
      scientific degree.

      I wish you can send this questions to who you think care to answer
      like you dear, because I can not get all professors of art and
      artists in your state.

      it is a big help really
      thanks dear
      yours