Re: [art_education] Art Quiz

  • edel2edel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2001
      Ken,
      This quiz is great. I'm working with 7th graders this year. On the first day
      of school I am playing art "millionare" with my students I will definetly us
      this quiz as a guide.
      Thanks
      Sarah Kuretzky

      If I have new lessons with pictures do I send them to the same place or to
      the new web address?
    • Ken Rohrer
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27, 2001
        Susan,
        The Incredible Art website had a "double whammy" this
        summer when we had to move our website AND our
        listgroup. The new location of the website is:
        http://homepage.mac.com/krohrer/iad/
        For a year, people are automatically forwarded to the
        new address. The e-mail address for submissions is
        still the same, however. You can send them to Teri
        Mason at:
        tmason@...
        Teri is doing all the updates now because I no longer
        have the time to do this.
        Ken

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • StudioAnaMaria@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 28, 2001
          Sarah,
          Would you share your lesson for "art millionaire".
          Sounds like fun.

          Anny
        • Mcarsart@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 29, 2001
            Anny,
            If you get the art millionaire, send a copy to me!