Looking for lesson-Foreshortening and Surrealism

  • Shellee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hi,
      I am searching for a lesson that I remember seeing on foreshortening.
      The project was to look down at your feet and draw the view using
      foreshortening. The students then filled the negative space with a
      surreal setting, what they were standing on. Does anyone remember
      seeing this online or in one of the school art magazines? I would
      really like to locate it because there were several student examples
      that were very creative.
      Thanks for the help in locating,
      Shellee
    • wanda smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
        I think it is in an older Art and Activities if any one knows right off
        hand plese post it to the group. I do this every year with my art 1
        students, they don't do a background but it sounds like something they
        would like. Wanda--- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Shellee"