RE: [ArtsEducators] index cards

  • cen_aca_dp
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      We do a project for Patriot's Day (September 11) using index cards. I cut them
      to resemble gift tags & attach a loop of thread to one end. The students
      decorate the plain side with drawings about what Patriot's Day means to them &
      add a message on the lined side, such as "We will never forget" or "Thank you
      for your service", etc. These tags are then hung on the branches of the small
      trees outside our school on Sept. 11 for all to see.

      Obviously, we use colored pencil or something that is not water based for
      these.

      Denise Pannell

      Apache Kids'Art now online!

      http://natepannell.memory-of.com/
      "There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. Ghandi"