another printmaking question

  • czoulek
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      Hi all - our elementary art deparment has gotten a grant to get a
      printing press for each elementary building - we are looking at either
      the Jack Richeson Baby press, or Nasco has a baby press - anyone know
      anything about either of these, or can you suggest a similarly priced
      (400ish) option that you have had success with?