Re: Printing lesson idea (Elem - MS)

  • pent19
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2007
      I wrote this one down in my 'ideas' book. I do a very successful pop
      art self portrait printmaking unit with my highschool students. The
      students end up with extra prints (some are duds and not registered)
      that often get tossed. I am going to have them cut these prints and
      collage them onto paper, creating some environment (space, sky, land,
      water, abstract). A great and creative extension on a successful unit.
      Michele NY
      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Decker" <judy.decker@...>