Art Club Questions

  • Anne Carman- Hendel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2007
      Another question from the new old girl for those of you who are
      sponsors for Art Clubs in both middle school and high school:

      1. What are your requirements for membership, if any, for art club?

      2. Have you had so many interested students that you had to limit
      membership or formed two clubs?

      3. How often do you meet?

      4. I am thinking of having a pledge or agreement for students to
      sign. Have any of you done something of this nature? Did you find it
      successful or helpful?

      I intend to change the membership practice a bit from the way my
      predecesor handled things

      Thank you!

      Anne C-H in Illinois