Re: ART room-supplies-on TEACHERTUBE

  • metalgirl54300
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 8 5:48 AM
      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "tricia_fuglestad"
      <tricia_fuglestad@...> wrote:

      > I thought I'd offer this resource to anyone interested.
      > I've been trying to make little movies for my art room that will help
      > reinforce strategies for keeping the art room supplies nice:
      > I just made a movie called "The Pencil Exchange", but I also have a
      > movie about paint brushes, "Young Sloppy Brush", and erasers "Be Kind
      > to your Erasers". They are all posted on teachertube.com, which by the
      > way is loading up more and more with very cool videos.
      > Here is a link to all my (FUGLEFLICKS) movies on teachertube:
      > http://www.teachertube.com/uvideos.php?UID=349
      >
      > TRICIA

      ****Tricia, Your videos are wonderful! I plan to use them in class
      this year (hopefully, there will be reliable network connection!). I
      think my elementary students will love watching them!
    • Becky Thornton
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 8 2:19 PM
        These videos are great!  I listened to all of them.  You have some great work!

        Becky Thornton
      • Tammy Morin
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 11 5:32 PM
          Tricia,
          I always love seeing your videos. I have gotten really into integrating technology into my classroo. How do you make these videos? I am really cruios how these all come together. I would like to make some for my classroom.

          Thanks for sharing, I love getting to see what you are creating.

          Tammy

        • tricia_fuglestad
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 12 6:40 AM
            Thanks Tammy!
            I experiment with several different software packages to make movies
            for my classroom. Sometimes I use iMovie to edit digital video (i.e.
            Young Sloppy Brush), sometimes I draw and animate in Flash (i.e. Blah,
            Blah, Oops!), and I've tried animating still images in Keynote-Mac's
            version of PowerPoint (i.e. The Pencil Exchange). But one thing that
            most of the movies have in common is an original song composed in
            Garageband because my hope is that if the song will get stuck in my
            students' head, then they'll learn something.

            I just finished another movie called "The Listen Plea!" I'm hoping I
            can use this movie to get the class to be better listeners-we'll see:)
            It's with all the others on TeacherTube.
            http://www.teachertube.com/uvideos.php?&UID=349
          • Y.R. Brown
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 13 10:02 PM
              The art tip/instruction videos are marvelous.  Thank you for sharing!

              Y.R. Brown

              Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.