supply list?

  • Jeanette
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2007
      I got offered a job- not sure if I am taking it yet, as I have 2 more
      interviews this week (when it rains it pours!!)
      Thing is, either way I do go I need to do a supply list and havent
      really a clue as to
      1) what to get
      2) and how much to get
      Consider a school with around 500 students for a yr, what can I ask for
      without breaking the budget and how much would I need of consumables
      (paint, canvas, paper!! etc) would I need to order as I hate to run out
      the end of the year.
      Can anyone assist me with this, need to get this done BY FRIDAY this
      week! Yikes
      Also where to order supplies too- sorry all I only know how to get what
      I use as an artist.