for Poets, Musicians, Actors, Filmmakers, Muralists, Dancers, Graffiti - ONLY

  • Shani Byard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007

      ***ATTENTION ARTISTS!***
      Inside Out Community Arts Needs YOU!!!

      POETS, ACTORS, MUSICIANS, FILMMAKERS, MURALISTS, DANCERS, GRAFFITI

      TEACH THEATRE, CHANGE LIVES, HAVE FUN AND GET PAID!
      WORK ON A TEAM OF ARTISTS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS THROUGHOUT LOS ANGELES!
      Help at-risk youth creatively voice social issues in their lives and communities!
      AUDITIONS: Mon & Tues. 9/17 & 9/18, 7-9pm sharp!
      The Training Program for artists chosen to join Inside Out will run
      Tuesdays & Thursdays, starting Tuesday, September 25, 2007 @ 7pm. (subject to change)
      Venice Center for Peace with Justice & the Arts
      2210 Lincoln Blvd. Venice, CA 90291
      Our Artist Leader Training program prepares qualified artists to teach Inside OutÂ’s Award-Winning
      Theatre-based curriculum to at-risk middle school youth in our after-school programs throughout Los Angeles.
      GETTING STARTEDÂ…
      1.  CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE www.InsideOutca.org
      2.     Complete an artist application.  Applications can be found at:
      http://www.insideoutca.org/get_involved/join_our_artistic_team.htm
      3.     Fax or email your application back to us
      4.    Inside Out will invite qualified artists to our audition.
      For more information, contact Shani Byard, Artistic Director @ 310-397-8820 x107 or via email at sbyard@...

      "The world is before you and you need not take it or leave it as it was before you came in." -- James Baldwin

      Shani Byard
      Consultant

      UrbanRising
      ...the vehicle for our progressive urban culture
      Development services for Indie Artists, Small Businesses & Non-Profit Organizations
      Need to rise? Give us a call: 310-491-3459p 310-491-3338f

      google me: "shani byard" or "urbanrising"
      www.myspace.com/urbanrisingshani

      be peace in all that you do...

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.