Several Art Teacher Openings- Indiana

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2007
      Sorry I didn't include this with my earlier post. I just got it. It
      looks like a fun job.

      Employment: Art With a Heart Seeks Art Teachers
      http://www.koart.us/

      Art With a Heart (AWAH) is a not-for-profit visual arts organization
      in Indianapolis, who with its collaborative partners, provides
      excellent, innovative, visual arts programming resulting in measurable
      positive impact on the personal development of at-risk urban youth in
      becoming creative, productive, successful members of their
      communities. The mentor-intensive programs uniquely integrate art with
      core academic areas, encourage greater self-esteem, and focus on
      building problem solving, analytical and teamwork skills while
      maintaining the joy of the creative process.

      AWAH is looking for experienced art teachers who have high standards
      and want to emotionally, intellectually, and creatively empower youth.
      The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to establish
      effective relationships with at-risk children and implement an art
      education curriculum. This position is part-time, with after-school
      and Saturday morning programming. Teaching, planning and preparation
      time are all paid.

      Requirements for this position include having an Associates or
      Bachelors degree in Fine Arts or Education. Salary commensurate with
      experience.

      To apply for this position, please contact AWAH at 317-823-9555 x 60,
      or send a resume to awah@...