Re: [art_education] Top Ten Reasons to Take Art

  • Kelli Wilke
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2007
      I was just wondering if anyone did find this list.  I am interested in using it too.

      Thanks,
      Kelli in NE

      Judy Decker <judy.decker@...> wrote:
      Dear Art Educators,

      Justin Kramer (from Australia) is looking for a list he saw on the
      "Top Ten Reasons to Take Art". He is making an advocacy poster for his
      school. Does anyone remember this? He said it was humorous and would
      appeal to kids.

      I did send him the Ten Lessons that the Arts Teach (but don't think
      that is what he is looking for).
      http://www.naea- reston.org/ tenlessons. html

      Please post to the list - I think others will be interested.

      http://www.princeto nol.com/groups/ iad/
      Incredible Art Resources
      http://www.princeto nol.com/groups/ iad/lessons/ middle/

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.