Re: [art_education] middle school "bell ringer"

  • Lenny Sanz
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
      I teach middle school also.
      We had a sketchbook last year where they
      were required to do the "do now".
      I taught some "drawing from the right side of the brain"
      skills which they were required to do from observation.
      Sometimes they had to copy the word of the day which
      is also required in my school. I usually graded the books
      once a quarter. The books were worth one project grade.

      Donna