fundraising ideas

  • michelle yates
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 30, 2007
      I have been doing an art club for about three years
      and it is getting better and better each year. I do
      charge for being in the club...$5.00 for membership
      and $12.99 for a t-shirt. (Kids vote on favorite
      design for a t-shirt). I try to have a theme every
      year. For example last years' theme was "I heart art"
      using the heart symbol of course. T-shirts were
      designed around that. My art club does all the werid
      posters and decorations that the teachers and
      counslers ask for. The kids love coming in at lunch
      and working on these items. (I have a requirement of
      at least 15 hours of service before they get to attend
      the field trip that we take at the end of the year!
      That way admin can see how much "service" we provide
      and it takes the sting of letting them out of class
      for the day. It also sets the tone for kids who are
      serious about being a part of this club!)

      I think that I am going to add a lecture series with
      grad students from the university. Maybe one a month.
      That way kids will get to meet young artists who are
      passionite about their art and young enough to relate
      to kids on their level. We ususally meet on
      Wednesdays at lunchtime, I am lucky that my art kids
      are generally so good that I felt comfortable enough
      to walk in late and check on projects without having
      to give up my whole lunch time for them.

      We also do a homecoming float for the football
      homecoming parade. (This year we will do "Trash the
      Raiders" and use tape sculptures for football players
      in trash cans!)

      As you know all of this takes a little money. We
      raise money by making "jewelry" and selling it at
      every opportunity. I have the kids looking for beads
      and broken necklaces and then we rework them into
      different designs and then sell them. Since this is a
      small school our biggest customers are often the
      elementary kids. We also make bookmarks and sell
      those at the library. We also dofacepaintings at
      football games and at any of our little festivals that
      we have for doing well on benchmark tests. We have a
      big springfling at the end of testing for about an
      hour and half and kids can celebrate all their hard
      work! I think our club made $200.00 last year during
      that time for $1.00 a design! We also talked about
      doing Christmas paintings for businesses on their
      windows downtown for a "fee" or donation. I never did
      this because it would have had to be after school and
      it is hard for parents to make those kind of
      arrangements.

      Anyway, these are some of my suggestions. My school
      is real picky about going into the commmunity to ask
      for money. We are such a small town that the local
      business owners get a bit grumpy! Good luck and have
      fun with your art club...I know I did!

      Michelle Yates
      Charleston, AR
      K-12

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
    • ldaumen
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 30, 2007
        Michelle,

        I am an itinerate art teacher,k-7. I teach at 3 schools. I have
        started an afterschool group called Young Artist Society. I don't
        get paid nor recieve any funding. We have an art exhibit and art
        auction at the end of the year. The kids have done stepping stones,
        chairs, etc. to auction off with great success. Well success for a
        rural school anyway. I only do this at one of my schools...I hate
        that but I just don't have time or the support. So I narrowed it
        down to the most supportive. Our group has been recognized twice for
        being an innovative program in Virginia, and honored by being
        invited to do presentations at the Governor's Conference on
        Education. Anyway we plug along doing the best we can and I really
        like your ideas so thanks for sharing. It is so worth it to be
        passoniate about what we do..it is a good lesson for our students as
        well as others. Linda

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, michelle yates

        _______________
        > http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

      • Rivka Kehaty
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 31, 2007
          I am amazed and impresed by Michelle and Linda's art clubs, their ideas and their accomplishments.  It is so inspiring it me since I've been thinking of doing the same thing for years.  My question is are you fundraising for your art clubs?  Or are you fundraising for the schools you are working for?  Not sure I understand.  Why aren't you just charging more for membership?  Or have a supply fee?  At $5 per child is that enough for supplies?  Or are you using supplies supplied by school?

          I love the idea of doing "art service."  All the teachers I know hate doing bulletin boards and I think waste a lot of learning time having the students put up the new hallway bulletin boards for them every month.  Those same teachers would love an art service!

          Thank you for sharing your ideas,
          Rivka Kehaty
          Torah Academy

        • Linda Daumen

            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 2, 2007
              Two years ago I did a very successful Empty Bowls Project that engaged the entoire school community and raised over $2000 for Tsunami victims.  Over 250 bowls were made in 3 months.  Would be happy to share Bowl template and planning docs.  I will be away Aug 6-12.
              Liz Egan
              Westbrook Middle School, CT

              Rivka Kehaty <rivkakehaty@ yahoo.com> wrote:
              I am amazed and impresed by Michelle and Linda's art clubs, their ideas and their accomplishments.  It is so inspiring it me since I've been thinking of doing the same thing for years.  My question is are you fundraising for your art clubs?  Or are you fundraising for the schools you are working for?  Not sure I understand.  Why aren't you just charging more for membership?  Or have a supply fee?  At $5 per child is that enough for supplies?  Or are you using supplies supplied by school?

              I love the idea of doing "art service."  All the teachers I know hate doing bulletin boards and I think waste a lot of learning time having the students put up the new hallway bulletin boards for them every month.  Those same teachers would love an art service!

              Thank you for sharing your ideas,
              Rivka Kehaty
              Torah Academy

            • maureen m
              Message 6 of 19 , Aug 2, 2007
                Liz,
                I'm interested in knowing more about your Empty
                Bowl project and would love it if you could share your
                Bowl template and planning docs. Thank you!

                Maureen

              • Heather Martin
                Message 7 of 19 , Aug 2, 2007
                  I would also love the information!
                  Thanks so much,
                  Heather

                  --- Liz Egan <unleashed@...> wrote:

                  > Two years ago I did a very successful Empty Bowls
                  > Project that engaged the entoire school community
                  > and raised over $2000 for Tsunami victims. Over 250
                  > bowls were made in 3 months. Would be happy to
                  > share Bowl template and planning docs. I will be
                  > away Aug 6-12.
                  > Liz Egan
                  > Westbrook Middle School, CT
                  >
                  > Linda Daumen <ldaumen@... > wrote:
                  > I don't charge a fee for my
                  > group. I live in a rural area hit hard by plant
                  > closings so I don't feel right doing that. I
                  > basically scrounge for the things I use. Most are
                  > things we are already using in the classroom. I can
                  > sometimes order a little extra from my meager budget
                  > if I know ahead of time what special project we are
                  > going to do. Also, as I said before the parents and
                  > teachers at this school are very supportive. The PtO
                  > has given me $1,000 per year and I am so very
                  > grateful for that. As far as service projects I wish
                  > I could do more but because I serve 3 schools it is
                  > difficult. We did plant an art garden in an unused
                  > space at our school. The only fundraising is at the
                  > end of the year with the silent auction at our art
                  > exhibit. The students saved for 3 years to buy a
                  > kiln and so we are slowly building the ceramics
                  > program. Another service project I want to try is
                  > the Empty Bowls program...has anyone else done this?
                  > I wish you luck on starting your art club, I can
                  > assure you that you won't regret it! Linda
                  >

                  > Rivka Kehaty <rivkakehaty@... > wrote:
                  > I am amazed and impresed by Michelle and Linda's art
                  > clubs, their ideas and their accomplishments. It is
                  > so inspiring it me since I've been thinking of doing
                  > the same thing for years. My question is are you
                  > fundraising for your art clubs? Or are you
                  > fundraising for the schools you are working for?
                  > Not sure I understand. Why aren't you just charging
                  > more for membership? Or have a supply fee? At $5
                  > per child is that enough for supplies? Or are you
                  > using supplies supplied by school?
                  >
                  > I love the idea of doing "art service." All the
                  > teachers I know hate doing bulletin boards and I
                  > think waste a lot of learning time having the
                  > students put up the new hallway bulletin boards for
                  > them every month. Those same teachers would love an
                  > art service!
                  >
                  > Thank you for sharing your ideas,
                  > Rivka Kehaty
                  > Torah Academy
                  >
                  > ---------------------------------
                  > Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with
                  > an Edge to see what's on, when.
                  >

                  > ---------------------------------
                  > Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that
                  > gives answers, not web links.
                  > ---------------------------------
                  > Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you
                  > sell.

                • Kelli Wilke
                  Message 8 of 19 , Aug 2, 2007
                    Please include me too Liz!
                    thanks,
                    Kelli in NE

                    --- Liz Egan <unleashed@snet. net> wrote:

                    > Two years ago I did a very successful Empty Bowls
                    > Project that engaged the entoire school community
                    > and raised over $2000 for Tsunami victims. Over 250
                    > bowls were made in 3 months. Would be happy to
                    > share Bowl template and planning docs. I will be
                    > away Aug 6-12.
                    > Liz Egan
                    > Westbrook Middle School, CT
                    >
                    > Linda Daumen <ldaumen@yahoo. com > wrote:
                    > I don't charge a fee for my
                    > group. I live in a rural area hit hard by plant
                    > closings so I don't feel right doing that. I
                    > basically scrounge for the things I use. Most are
                    > things we are already using in the classroom. I can
                    > sometimes order a little extra from my meager budget
                    > if I know ahead of time what special project we are
                    > going to do. Also, as I said before the parents and
                    > teachers at this school are very supportive. The PtO
                    > has given me $1,000 per year and I am so very
                    > grateful for that. As far as service projects I wish
                    > I could do more but because I serve 3 schools it is
                    > difficult. We did plant an art garden in an unused
                    > space at our school. The only fundraising is at the
                    > end of the year with the silent auction at our art
                    > exhibit. The students saved for 3 years to buy a
                    > kiln and so we are slowly building the ceramics
                    > program. Another service project I want to try is
                    > the Empty Bowls program...has anyone else done this?
                    > I wish you luck on starting your art club, I can
                    > assure you that you won't regret it! Linda
                    >

                    > Rivka Kehaty <rivkakehaty@ yahoo.com > wrote:
                    > I am amazed and impresed by Michelle and Linda's art
                    > clubs, their ideas and their accomplishments. It is
                    > so inspiring it me since I've been thinking of doing
                    > the same thing for years. My question is are you
                    > fundraising for your art clubs? Or are you
                    > fundraising for the schools you are working for?
                    > Not sure I understand. Why aren't you just charging
                    > more for membership? Or have a supply fee? At $5
                    > per child is that enough for supplies? Or are you
                    > using supplies supplied by school?
                    >
                    > I love the idea of doing "art service." All the
                    > teachers I know hate doing bulletin boards and I
                    > think waste a lot of learning time having the
                    > students put up the new hallway bulletin boards for
                    > them every month. Those same teachers would love an
                    > art service!
                    >
                    > Thank you for sharing your ideas,
                    > Rivka Kehaty
                    > Torah Academy
                    >
                    > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                    > Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with
                    > an Edge to see what's on, when.
                    >

                    > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                    > Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that
                    > gives answers, not web links.
                    > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                    > Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you
                    > sell.

                    Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

                  • Kris Fontes
                    Message 9 of 19 , Aug 2, 2007
                      Here is the site for the original Empty Bowls project. http://www.emptybowls.net/
                    • Linda Daumen
                      Message 10 of 19 , Aug 2, 2007
                        That is great news. I figure I can do about that many between the 3 schools I teach.Looking forward to seeing the template and other info. Thanks again. Linda

                        Liz Egan <unleashed@...> wrote:
[...]

                      • Eileen Ciavarella
                        Message 11 of 19 , Aug 5, 2007
                          Liz,
                          I've been interested in doing the empty bowls project but didn't know how to
                          go about it. Could you please send me the bowl template and planning docs?
                          Thank you!

                          Eileen

                          >From: Liz Egan <unleashed@...>
                          >To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
                          >Subject: [art_education] Empty Bowls Project
                          >Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 11:39:41 -0700 (PDT)
                          >
                          >Two years ago I did a very successful Empty Bowls Project that engaged the
                          >entoire school community and raised over $2000 for Tsunami victims. Over
                          >250 bowls were made in 3 months. Would be happy to share Bowl template and
                          >planning docs. I will be away Aug 6-12.
                          > Liz Egan
                          > Westbrook Middle School, CT
                          >
                          >Linda Daumen <ldaumen@...> wrote:
                          > I don't charge a fee for my group. I live in a rural
                          >area hit hard by plant closings so I don't feel right doing that. I
                          >basically scrounge for the things I use. Most are things we are already
                          >using in the classroom. I can sometimes order a little extra from my meager
                          >budget if I know ahead of time what special project we are going to do.
                          >Also, as I said before the parents and teachers at this school are very
                          >supportive. The PtO has given me $1,000 per year and I am so very grateful
                          >for that. As far as service projects I wish I could do more but because I
                          >serve 3 schools it is difficult. We did plant an art garden in an unused
                          >space at our school. The only fundraising is at the end of the year with
                          >the silent auction at our art exhibit. The students saved for 3 years to
                          >buy a kiln and so we are slowly building the ceramics program. Another
                          >service project I want to try is the Empty Bowls program...has anyone else
                          >done this?
                          > I wish you luck on starting your art club, I can assure you that you
                          >won't regret it! Linda
                          >

                          >Rivka Kehaty <rivkakehaty@...> wrote: I am amazed and
                          >impresed by Michelle and Linda's art clubs, their ideas and their
                          >accomplishments. It is so inspiring it me since I've been thinking of
                          >doing the same thing for years. My question is are you fundraising for
                          >your art clubs? Or are you fundraising for the schools you are working
                          >for? Not sure I understand. Why aren't you just charging more for
                          >membership? Or have a supply fee? At $5 per child is that enough for
                          >supplies? Or are you using supplies supplied by school?
                          >
                          > I love the idea of doing "art service." All the teachers I know hate
                          >doing bulletin boards and I think waste a lot of learning time having the
                          >students put up the new hallway bulletin boards for them every month.
                          >Those same teachers would love an art service!
                          >
                          > Thank you for sharing your ideas,
                          > Rivka Kehaty
                          > Torah Academy
                          >
                          >---------------------------------
                          > Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's
                          >on, when.
                          >

                          >---------------------------------
                          > Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web
                          >links.
                          >---------------------------------

                          Messenger Caf� � open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
                          Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline
                        • kathie omalley
                          Message 12 of 19 , Aug 5, 2007
                            Hi Linda,
                            You caught my eye when you said you created an "Art
                            Garden" Could you describe that for me? I worked
                            with a 4th grade teacher at one of my schools this
                            year and we organized several teachers and students
                            planning and planting a butterfly garden and an area
                            for "plant a row for hunger." Families signed up and
                            are watering and weeding this summer and if they pick
                            any veggies they drop them off at our local food bank.
                            I'm curious about your Art Garden. I plan on taking
                            students out to the garden when school starts up
                            again... I've got a couple lesson ideas I would like
                            to do in my Art program, but am looking for more
                            ideas.
                            Thanks, Kathie.

                            Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
                          • Terri Noell
                            Message 13 of 19 , Aug 8, 2007
                              you can also check with Michaels and write grants with them...they are
                              pretty helpful with onetime project supplies...
                              Terri
                              pre-K-5th Florida

                              See what you�re getting into�before you go there
                              http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_preview_0507
                            • Rivka Kehaty
                              Message 14 of 19 , Aug 9, 2007
                                Dear Terri,

                                You say>>>you can also check with Michaels and write grants with them...they are
                                pretty helpful with onetime project supplies...<<

                                Do you mean Michael's the arts and crafts store?  How exactly do you start off this process?  Do I call the manager of my local store and ask for an appointment to sit down with him/her in order to help write a grant?  Sorry I am so clueless.  But this is such a great idea and I'm wondering how to go about this with my local Michael's.  Or do you work on this with the corporate office?  How did you do it?

                                Thank you!
                                Rivka Kehaty
                                Torah Academy

                                Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
                              • Terri Noell
                                Message 15 of 19 , Aug 14, 2007
                                  Check out the Michael's webite, if the form is not their ask the manager of
                                  your local store....then you fax it to the corporate office and then they do
                                  the rest....Good Luck!
                                  Terri
                                  k-5 Florida

                                  >From: Rivka Kehaty <rivkakehaty@...>
                                  >To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
                                  >Subject: [art_education] Re: fundraising ideas
                                  >Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 07:59:37 -0700 (PDT)
                                  >
                                  >Dear Terri,
                                  >
                                  > You say>>>you can also check with Michaels and write grants with
                                  >them...they are
                                  >pretty helpful with onetime project supplies...<<
                                  >
                                  > Do you mean Michael's the arts and crafts store? How exactly do you
                                  >start off this process? Do I call the manager of my local store and ask
                                  >for an appointment to sit down with him/her in order to help write a grant?
                                  > Sorry I am so clueless. But this is such a great idea and I'm wondering
                                  >how to go about this with my local Michael's. Or do you work on this with
                                  >the corporate office? How did you do it?
                                  >
                                  > Thank you!
                                  > Rivka Kehaty
                                  > Torah Academy
                                  >

                                  >---------------------------------
                                  >Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.
                                  >Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

                                  Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more�.then map the best route!
                                  http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01
                                • allgaul
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Oct 4, 2010
                                    Hi everybody,
                                    I teach 6-8 middle school 3-D art and have a fledgling clay program going. I
                                    am called an "exploratory" teacher along with the 2-D art teacher, music
                                    appreciation, technology and communications skills teachers.
                                    The kids rotate through each of us for about 18 classes, every other day
                                    then switch to a new exploratory.

                                    We have been charged with a service learning component this year. We are
                                    going to attempt The Empty Bowls project-Empty Bowls is a grassroots effort
                                    to raise money and awareness in an effort to end hunger and food insecurity.
                                    Each group that participates in the Empty Bowls project works with their
                                    community to create their own event. (emptybowls.net)

                                    Has anyone attempted to do clay bowls for this project?

                                    Anybody have suggestions on how to make the bowls (NO WHEEL!). I am getting
                                    stoneware so it can be fired to cone 6, will texture the outside of the bowl
                                    and clear glaze the inside. The guy I buy clay from (Midlantic Clay Supply)
                                    thinks if I dry the bowls really well and do a long hold before firing I can
                                    do it in one time through the kiln.

                                    My one idea: I came up with a slab drape method-I got inflatable beach
                                    balls that are 6" across, put them in a smaller bowl to hold them steady,
                                    roll out a slab and cut a 10" circle of clay, texture it with stamps or roll
                                    doilies or lace on the outside, drape the slab over the ball and then do
                                    pleat folding around the edge to bring in the excess clay. Add a foot using
                                    4 balls of clay and call it finished.
                                    It needs to be 'stone cold easy' if you know what I mean, middle schoolers
                                    are more interested in socializing than concentrating on their
                                    craftsmanship.

                                    Any thoughts, warnings, ideas, tips or logistics to run a project like this?
                                    The other teachers are doing the organizing and publicizing with their
                                    classes. My goal was to get 250-300 bowls made to 'sell' (donations) the
                                    night of the soup and bread dinner at the school.

                                    Cathy in NJ
                                  • Billie Dreher
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Oct 4, 2010
                                      I think this is a wonderful idea!  I think what you're describing should work just fine.  You could also purchase a class room size of cheap bowls from the Dollar Store - using them as the mold in a similar fashion as the beach ball.

                                      Good Luck!

                                      Billie Ann Dreher

[...]

                                      <*> Your email settings:
                                          Individual Email | Traditional

                                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                                          (Yahoo! ID required)

                                      <*> To change settings via email:
                                          art_education-digest@yahoogroups.com
                                          art_education-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                    • KATHY TROTT
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Oct 4, 2010
                                        My students used to make beautiful coil bowls by lining the inside of a lidded bowl (such as cool whip containers) with damp paper towel strips and then build the coil bowl from the bottom up. They filled empty spaces with small marble sized pieces of clay to add decoration. Then, they blended the clay on the inside so that the piece would remain intact during the drying process (very slowly drying to prevent cracks). Since we had limited time daily to work, we could lid the container and it would not dry during the building process.
                                        Hope this helps...

                                        Kathy Trott
                                        NBCT '04
                                        Visual Art Teacher
                                        Septima P. Clark Corporate Academy
                                        1929 Grimball Road
                                        Charleston, SC 29412
                                        Telephone: (843) 762-6217
                                        Fax: (843) 762-6218
                                        www.ccsdschools.com

                                        Excellence is our Standard
                                        >>> "allgaul" <allgaul@...> 10/04/10 7:34 AM >>>
                                        Hi everybody,
                                        I teach 6-8 middle school 3-D art and have a fledgling clay program going. I
                                        am called an "exploratory" teacher along with the 2-D art teacher, music
                                        appreciation, technology and communications skills teachers.
                                        The kids rotate through each of us for about 18 classes, every other day
                                        then switch to a new exploratory.

                                        We have been charged with a service learning component this year. We are
                                        going to attempt The Empty Bowls project-Empty Bowls is a grassroots effort
                                        to raise money and awareness in an effort to end hunger and food insecurity.
                                        Each group that participates in the Empty Bowls project works with their
                                        community to create their own event. (emptybowls.net)

                                        Has anyone attempted to do clay bowls for this project?

                                        Anybody have suggestions on how to make the bowls (NO WHEEL!). I am getting
                                        stoneware so it can be fired to cone 6, will texture the outside of the bowl
                                        and clear glaze the inside. The guy I buy clay from (Midlantic Clay Supply)
                                        thinks if I dry the bowls really well and do a long hold before firing I can
                                        do it in one time through the kiln.

                                        My one idea: I came up with a slab drape method-I got inflatable beach
                                        balls that are 6" across, put them in a smaller bowl to hold them steady,
                                        roll out a slab and cut a 10" circle of clay, texture it with stamps or roll
                                        doilies or lace on the outside, drape the slab over the ball and then do
                                        pleat folding around the edge to bring in the excess clay. Add a foot using
                                        4 balls of clay and call it finished.
                                        It needs to be 'stone cold easy' if you know what I mean, middle schoolers
                                        are more interested in socializing than concentrating on their
                                        craftsmanship.

                                        Any thoughts, warnings, ideas, tips or logistics to run a project like this?
                                        The other teachers are doing the organizing and publicizing with their
                                        classes. My goal was to get 250-300 bowls made to 'sell' (donations) the
                                        night of the soup and bread dinner at the school.

                                        Cathy in NJ

                                      • MARYANN KOHL
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Oct 4, 2010
                                          Maria Martinez, 1884-1980
                                          bio and art project with photographs found on page 46 of Great American Artists for Kids

                                          Coil Pottery

                                          Materials
                                          air-drying terra cotta clay or other clay
                                          small bowl (soup or cereal size)
                                          plastic wrap
                                          acrylic paints and brushes

                                          Process
                                          1. Line the bowl with plastic wrap.
                                          2. Soften clay by squeezing and kneading. Punch off balls of clay the size of a walnut. Roll these balls into long snakes.
                                          3. Place one of of a clay snake in the bottom of the bowl. Coil the clay around itself, making a round clay spiral. Add a second  clay snake nest to the first coil. Coil it in a different direction, or form it into two spirals creating a fancy 2 shape. Keep adding clay snakes and coiling them against the others until the bowl is filled, completely lined with coils up to the edge.
                                          4. Gently smooth the inside of the clay with fingertips. Push hard enough to bend the coil together.
                                          5. Let the clay dry for a day or two, until the clay is completely hard.
                                          6. Tip the coil bowl out of the soup bowl. Peel away the plastic warp. the pattern of the cils makes a design on the outside of the clay. If the inner surface is still soft, let it dry for another day.
                                          7. Paint the dry clay bowl with acrylic paints.
                                          From Great American Artists for Kids, page 46.
                                          © copyright 2008 MaryAnn Kohl
                                          Not for distribution, for single personal use only.

                                          MaryAnn
                                          25th Anniversary 1985 – 2010
                                          Celebrating 25 Years of Bringing Art to Children