Re: Art Club ideas MS and HS

  • Molliy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2007
      I would also get some ideas for fundraising. I did a really good one
      last year, but I ended up with carpool tunnel-- We tie dyed t-shirts in
      school colors and then custom colors too- Make good money-- but it was
      alot of work-- I had a small group of student that wanted to
      participate and ended up doing most of the work myself.
      I ended up with two months of physical therapy on my wrist.
      I like the idea of doing a afterschool club with a fee and opening it
      to all students..
      would like some other ideas appro. for an art class- I just don't
      like selling door to door.

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "yrbrownarted" <yrbrownarted@...>