Home, home on Art Ed....

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2003
      Home, home on Art Ed - where all that is heard is an
      Encouraging word .... and the skies are not cloudy all
      day.... The rest you have to hum along because the
      words have not been written yet.

      http://www.ku.edu/heritage/kssights/home.mid
      http://www.50states.com/midi/0ks.mid (take your pick
      for music)

      The real words - I am not creative enough to rewrite
      them for Art Educators...anyone with too much time on
      their hands?
      http://www.50states.com/songs/kansas.htm

      Cheers to Art Education - Where the sun always shines
      (right Micahel G.?),

      Judy

      P.S. Blame this one on Randy of Getty list - I did
      have fun with this one...Hope I didn't waste to much
      of you folks time (tee-hee)....

      --- Randy Menninghaus <india99@...> wrote:
      > ( the tune is Home home on the plain) "Where seldom
      > is heard a discouraging
      > word......." and the skies are not cloudy all day.

      =====
      Judith Decker
      Incredible Art Department
      Jdecker@...