Re: [art_education] Advice Needed

  • Terri Noell
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 23, 2007
      I teach several classes this large or larger...it is called "Inclusion"...it
      is the way our school system includes our ESE classes with our regular ed.
      classes...I have had as many as 45 ,which is more students than I had desks
      for and they had to bring their own chairs etc....I fought for and got an
      ESE aide with them,,,,but esp. with 15+ ESE students and 30 regular
      ed....wayyyyyy too much! Esp. on the cart! But, last year I still didn't
      have tenture and NOW I DO ....so maybe I can be more vocal about my
      needs....
      Terri
      preK-5 Florida

      http://newlivehotmail.com