Pinwheels to teach Modern Art Styles - idea

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2003
      Dear Friends in Art Education,

      I am a bit late getting this out to you ...I was meaning to turn it into a
      complete lesson plan. I'll just have to keep that on my "to do" list. For
      now - here is the idea for sharing.
      Seventh Grade Pinwheels from Melissa Speelman
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/melissa-pin.htm
      Melissa's students sure had fun learning about the work of Van Gogh,
      O'Keeffe, Mondrian, and Vasarely (Bridget Riley or your favorite Op Artist).
      They also had a no fear - no fail way to learn how to use a variety of
      media. Think of the ways you can adapt this idea to use with your students.

      Remember...Just save this in your "ideas" folder for now until I get it
      linked on the site (this Files folder makes it easier for me to get the
      ideas out quickly to you). Lesson plans get linked to the site ASAP.

      Enjoy!

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk