Re: [art_education] art interview

  • tpersis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 22, 2002
      hi this is tracy again
      I am in the midst of my late blooming artist research.....if ANYONE out there
      would like to particpate in the interview --please email me (tpersis@...)
      I have currently received two early bloomers and still need 6 late bloomers
      to reply and 4 early.......jumbled, but hopefully that made sense.....thanks!

      In a message dated 4/12/02 6:39:50 AM !!!First Boot!!!, renah@...
      writes:

      << art_education@yahoogroups.com >>
    • Ken Rohrer
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 5, 2005
        Jessica,

        Here's one question that's tailored to you getting the
        job:

        Ask, "Would you object if I tied the state standards
        from language arts and math into my units?"

        You may have the principal eating out of your hands.

        Ken