Re:schedule question

  • Kelli Wilke
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 5, 2007
      Everyone,
      Thank you for all your suggestions about how to fill my schedule.  I plan to put a short proposal together with all your ideas and present it to my principal.  I hope that she will see the need and take some of these ideas instead of just putting me wherever.

      Kelli in NE

      Becky Thornton <artswim@...> wrote:
      Maybe you could help with bulletin boards around the school and the parent center.
      Becky Thornton

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?