Re: [art_education] Lesson Plan Structure....? Assistance please.

  • Kris Fontes
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      Carol,
      My district requires a standard lesson plan template.  We must have it finished by Monday A.M. of the week we are teaching.  They used to require that we e-mail them by Sunday night, but decided not to clog up their e-mail inboxes with our plans.  Hurray!
      I don't mind doing the plans, some teachers just recycle the old ones and just change the dates, but I hardly ever do the same thing twice, so I'm constantly writing new plans.  I tend to insert visuals into the plans to help a sub if she/he has to take over for me, for instance, if we are working on a project based on a piece by Romare Bearden, I insert a small thumbnail of one of Bearden's pieces.
      I am attaching our template, it is an Excel spreadsheet.
      Kris Fontes
      Union City Middle/High School