Art Teacher Positions

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29 8:10 PM
      I have just been informed about the following positions. They will be
      interviewing immediately, so contact them soon.

      Position: H.S. Art Teacher
      http://www.madison.k12.in.us/JobPostings/index.htm
      Madison Consolidated Schools is looking for a High School Art Teacher.
      We have three art teachers in a high school with about 1200 students.
      This newly opened position would most likely teach Intro to Art, and
      Ceramics/ Sculpture.

      Principal: Mr. Jeff Dhonau
      Madison Consolidated High School
      743 Clifty Drive
      Madison, IN 47250-1676
      Phone: 812-265-6672

      COMPLETED APPLICATION ON FILE REQUIRED
      Application packets available to:
      2421 Wilson Avenue
      Madison, Indiana 47250
      Telephone: (812) 273-8511

      ---------------------

      We have an opening for another art teacher. My principal is
      interviewing soon, so we would like this to go out to as many teachers
      as possible. Interested applicants should call. Contact info is listed
      below. This is a fantastic opportunity in a terrific school system!

      Art Teacher
      Belzer Middle School
      https://belzer.ltschools.org/
      Indianapolis, In.

      Job Qualifications:
      Applicant must have a current Indiana teaching license in the area of
      Art education. Able to teach middle school-aged students, work as a
      member of a team, and have good interpersonal skills.
      Contact Info:
      Ron Davie, Principal
      317-694-6285
      e-mail: ronalddavie@...

      ------------------------

      Nativity Catholic School
      http://www.nativityindy.org/
      Part-time Art teacher
      2007-2008 school year
      Applicants should be licensed in K-8 Art and familiar with Indiana
      state Art standards. Potential full-time position by combining days
      with another nearby school.
      Please mail or email a letter of interest and resume to:
      Mrs. Peg Dispenzieri, Principal
      3310 S. Meadow Dr.
      Indianapolis, IN 46239
      317-357-1459