Bring Art History Alive! Drama - It Works

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      (Thanks Nancy - I was waiting for your school information before linking
      everything up)

      Dear Friends in Art Education,

      Nancy Walkup (who has shared many of wonderful lessons on Getty ArtsEdNet
      Web site) has posted her article on Living Paintings to Getty ArtsEdNet
      list. She has given me permission to publish it on Incredible Art Department
      for everyone to use.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/livpaint.htm
      This is not a new idea - but Nancy has written it so beautifully and has
      shared the successes others have had with the process. Use the idea with Art
      History - History Integration with the core subjects. (Getty list members
      are using this approach teaching American History -- Try with projected
      slides onto a large white sheet).

      This is linked from Art History Ideas which has a link in Lesson Plans.

      Let us know how this idea works out for you.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk