RE: [art_education] Re: Art for homeroom teachers

  • OLSON, AMANDA
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2007
      not that I don't think the elements and principals as important, but
      art is about the experience, expecially at the kindergarten level. Work
      on experiences for the children that can relate to the lessons the teachers
      are already teaching in the classroom, not a seperate entity. Have the teachers
      bring their favorite or most important lessons with them and then you
      can show them how they can incorporate hands on art-like activities
      with those lessons- giving depth to what the children are learning and also
      teaching them and the students that art is part of life, for everyone.