ArTechTivity Pod Zero

  • Sheba
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007
      http://blogs.everettsd.org/cgaub/2007/06/28/artechtivity-podcast-zero

      This is Podcast ZERO of ArTechTivity¬Ö why zero? Because this is my
      teacher made sample of what I plan to create with my students next
      year. You will need to go to my school blog to hear the podcast and
      see the images.

      This contains 4 segments:
      First our Theme song as created by Cynthia Gaub,
      Next Art Careers: How to become an Art Teacher,
      Then a funny Art Joke,
      Here's Looking At Me: How Artists See Themselves (Bob Raczka's Art
      Adventures)
      and finally Responding to Art: Kids look at a piece of art and share
      their thoughts and reactions to the work.

      Cynthia Gaub
      Washington State Middle School
      Art and Technology

      finally starting my summer!