RE: [art_education] Photography Question

  • Kristi Gilleland
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2007
       Thank you for posting that.

      My 11 year old just hates Photoshop.  He learned Flash first and is convinced he can do everything in Flash.  (SIGH)
      I am using the Classroom in a Book to teach him.  I'm a professional user myself, but it helps to have something laid out we can just go through and he can see "this is where the lesson ends."

      Your lessons will add a bit of fun to the lessons for him I hope.  I love the magazine cover!

      Thanks very much.

      -Kristi