Re: Adding to the IAD site and more

  • joyuzsong
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Dear Ken and Judy,
      I want to thank you both for IAD. My only regret
      is that I didn't know about it years ago because it would have
      helped to enrich my lesson planning and lesson plans even more than
      it does today. I realize that this reads a bit sappy ( and I really
      don't care) but as art teachers we can get very isolated from each
      other. And we end up feeling like we have to re-invent the wheel
      every time we sit down to plan for the next classes.
      The school system where I work in MA, just
      contracted three schools. We lost two part time art teachers. Many
      people were reassigned to different schools and as a result and
      morale within the department is the lowest I have ever witnessed. I
      don't find that good feeling when we meet as a department. The hurt
      and anger is thick.Thank you for the work to keep the site up and
      thanks to everyone on the list for becomming my new support system.

      Carol Campbell