List abuse

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      List members,

      I received a response from Yahoo concerning the
      inappropriate message posted last week on this list.
      As it states, we will never know if this person will
      have his e-mail account yanked.

      Here it is:

      Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Groups.

      We appreciate your report of possible abuse in Yahoo!
      Groups. We will investigate your report and take
      appropriate action as per our Terms of Service (TOS).
      For further details about the Yahoo! TOS, you can
      visit:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Please know that Yahoo! is unable to disclose the
      action taken on another user's account with a third
      party. We are not able to make exceptions to this
      rule.

      Please continue to notify us of any questionable
      content you find in Yahoo! Groups. We are very
      concerned about preventing the abuse of Groups, and we
      will continue to evaluate any material that violates
      the Yahoo! Groups Terms of Service.

      Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

      Regards,

      Yahoo! Customer Care
      http://www.yahoo.com/

      1347630